Friday, May 11, 2007

Cheating Chad

Soundtrack: Amy Winehouse- Rehab


So I cheated…..

Not once but twice. (one I didn’t even realize just did it unintentionally)

So on Sunday I blogged about my consumption of alcohol. I felt like when I drank I reached a level of out of controlness that wasn’t fun. So JC and I decided to go on a 2 week, no alcohol challenge. Well my friends challenge is over and I lost.

I first sorta gave in on Monday during a celebration for my boss becoming a partner at my company and changing our company name celebration. There was champagne floating around and in celebration I drank a glass without even realizing it.

The second time was yesterday. And I did it intentionally. Last night JC, DY and I decided to venture to our favorite Thursday night joint, club 13. The reason this is a favorite of ours is because they have a free cover and 1 dollar drinks until 11. So of course I can pass up that deal (even if I’m on a challenge).

Well by 11:30 and 4-5 tequila sours (def. drink of choice) down Im drunk. Not wasted but really intoxicated. And officially felt like I pulled a Lindsay Lohan.

But last night as im doing a mean Britney Spears neck roll (well half ass’d because my neck was sooo sore last week from doing it full out), dancing to Me Against the Music, I came to the realization that even though I lost the challenge. I kinda won at the same time. I had a great time. And felt like that as long as im not too out of control drinking is something that I enjoy. I just gotta learn my cut off limit and I will be good.

On a quick side note: DY and I would like apologize to every homeless person we offended with our beat-box freestyle homeless rap. And that even though the lyrics were kind of mean, we still did some good. We gave the guy some change, a good time, and put a smile on everyone’s faces around us. Bitter Sweet Aye?

No comments: